European Education (Erasmus Mundus) in Advanced Ship and Offshore Design
Duration: Track 1 - 24 months (120 credits) ; Track 2 - 18 months (90 credits).
Starting month of the Masters Course: September (next intake in Sept 2017)
The objective of the EMSHIP education platform is to provide a high education level in Naval Architecture and Ship & Offshore Design, through 2 years (18 months) Master Courses.
EMSHIP gives the opportunity to candidates to demonstrate their talents and offer them the necessary skills to work in this challenging industry.
EMSHIP Added Values
- Two engineering degrees (double degree) awarded by two European countries (Belgium and Germany, France or Poland), giving in Europe access to the Title of Engineer;
- Mobility in minimum two EU countries, with a possibility of Internship in a 3rd one (Italy, Romania, but also worldwide in Japan, USA, Australia, Korea, Brazil, ….)
- High diversity of specialization: Pleasure craft and yacht design(Italy –UNIGE), Offshore structures, CFD and hydrodynamics (France, Romania), Production, Ship design, Structures, …
- Full English education, with opportunity to learn French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, …
- INTERNSHIP in Industry - shipyard, class. Societies, … (3 to 5 months)
- Possibility to apply for SCHOLARSHIP
Two educational programs (called tracks) are proposed to motivated students:
- Track 1 - master study (120 credits, 2 years): Typically for motivated undergraduate students,
- Track 2 - post graduate study (90 credits, 18 months): Fits to candidates with existing professional experiences (less mathematical and numerical background can be accepted)
Aims of these 2 programs are similar but we propose different routes, as your background and experience can be different.